30.03.2020

Update COVID-19

 

We are currently in an exceptional situation that poses major challenges for all of us. The long-term effects because of the spread of the COVID-19 virus in Switzerland are difficult to predict today.

Of course, we at Light Ragaz also regularly monitor the latest developments and discuss the consequences for the realisation of the event this summer. To what extent the current situation will have an impact on Light Ragaz from June to October cannot yet be estimated. The decision whether or when Light Ragaz will take place this summer is still pending.

 

At the moment, however, the work in progress is continuing and we are confident that Light Ragaz will be able to continue to enchant visitors in summer 2020. If there are any changes in our planning process, we will inform you here and on our other channels at an early stage. If you have already purchased a ticket or a voucher for Light Ragaz 2020, we will of course inform you directly as soon as possible should there be any changes to the event dates.

{{selectedDate}}

We use cookies to guarantee you the best possible use of our website. By using this website, you consent to this. Read more