YOUR TRAVEL TO LIGHT RAGAZ
1. Arrival by train: With the train to the train station of Bad Ragaz, from there 10 minutes walk into the village centre or by bus into the village centre.
2. Arrival by car: If you are travelling by car we recommend you to park the car in the parking garage in the village centre.
3. Tariffs parking garage: until 07:00 p.m. CHF 1.00, after 07:00 p.m. CHF 0.50 per hour.
4. Info point Bad Ragaz at the village bath: here you can exchange your online ticket against the event strap which allows you to join the bus travel and is also the entrance ticket for Tamina Gorge. At the info point also our day and evening box office for spontaneous visitors is located.
5. Bus: Drives from the post office across the Info point Bad Ragaz (village bath).
6. Departure time:The ticket time complies with the departure time of the bus from Bad Ragaz up into the gorge. Please be at the bus stop in time, as our buses are only driving up to the canyon at the stated times.
7. Stay at Light Ragaz: As soon as you arrived at Tamina Gorge you can move freely and can decide on your own, in which pace you want to enjoy Light Ragaz. You have 1 hour and 20 minutes before the bus is taking you back to Bad Ragaz.
8. Return: After your trip to Light Ragaz we recommend you to linger for a while in our wonderful village – tips and recommendations can be found in our booklet “Light Ragaz and more”.
9. Clothing: As it is very wet in Tamina Gorge, we recommend warm and weatherproof clothing. The event is taking place in all weather conditions.
10. Dogs: As dogs are reacting sensitively to background light and sound in the gorge, your dogs have to stay at home.
11. Map: Please find the relevant locations indicated on this map.
Light Ragaz @ Tamina is daily taking place from 18th July – 30th September 2017.
Departure by postbus from the old village bath, Bad Ragaz centre:
MON-THUR: 05:30 – 06:30 – 07:30
FRI-SUN: 05:30 – 06:30 – 07:30 – 08:30
Return from Ancient Bad Pfäfers:
MON-THUR: 07:05 – 08:05 – 09:05
FRI-SUN: 07:05 – 08:05 – 09:05 – 10:05
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Adults: CHF 25.- *
Adolescents (10-16 years): CHF 15.- *
Children (5-9 years): CHF 10.- *
Small children (0-4 years, only accompanied by adults): free of charge *
Groups (from 10 persons): CHF 20.- p.p.
The transportation by bus is included in the price.
A tour with a wheelchair is only possible accompanied by another person. Free of charge deposit of strollers and rental of carrying aids for babies and small children up to 2 years at the info point Bad Ragaz in Bad Ragaz.
Light Ragaz @ Tamina is not suitable for persons with claustrophobia and photophobia.
* Plus advance booking office fee if the ticket is bought in one of our TICKETINO advance booking offices.
At the official advance booking offices of Heidiland Tourism, info point Bad Ragaz (* plus advance booking office fee).
Via the ticket hotline of Ticketino – 0900 441 441 (CHF 1.00/min.).
Exchange of straps: At the info point Bad Ragaz in the old village bath, Bad Ragaz, the ticket needs to be exchanged against a strap before departure.
Insurance: Take an insurance directly at ticket purchase for only CHF 0.45 per ticket. Detailed insurance terms: www.ticketino.com.
Ticket termsw: No exchange or refund of tickets is possible. GTC and further information at www.lightragaz.com.
The visit of the spectacular natural setting of Tamina Gorge is already a special experience. Light Ragaz @ Tamina turns this visit to a unique group event– perfect as a highlight for your company trip or as a relaxing evening programme after a demanding seminar day.
Light Ragaz @ Tamina is taking place in all weather conditions and is thus simplifying your organisation. We are sure that the fascination, which creates this light spectacle, will also excite your group.
For an aperitif in our Light Lounge at the Gorge we have special offers on request. Combine Light Ragaz @ Tamina with a noble dinner in one of the restaurants at Bad Ragaz. At best you plan enough time and stay overnight in our region.
We are looking forward to assist you in compiling your programme and are available for any questions you might have.
Booking and information for all group and incentive offers:
Info point Heidiland Tourism Bad Ragaz
+41 (0) 81 300 40 20
Mon-Fri 08:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. & 01:00 p.m.-05:00 p.m.
Sat: 09:00 a.m.-02:00 p.m.
The prices are always incl. transport with the extra bus to Tamina Gorge and back to the old bath, Bad Ragaz.
A slot is a certain departure time from the old village bath and the defined return time from Tamina Gorge (see also the information about the dates).
Single group offer:
- From 10 persons
- CHF 20 per person
- How: trip incl. experience within a slot. Time freely selectable on the schedule.
Exclusive incentive offers:
1/2 slot exclusive
- 1 to max. 45 persons (1 bus exclusive)
- CHF 1,125.-
- Trip and visit Light Ragaz@Tamina within a slot. Time freely selectable on the schedule.
1 slot exclusive
- 1 to max. 90 persons (2 buses exclusive)
- CHF 2,250.-
- Trip and visit Light Ragaz @ Tamina within a slot. No further visitors within the booked slot. Times freely selectable on the schedule.
Exclusive late night experience
- 1 to max. 90 persons (2 buses exclusive)
- CHF 4,000
- Trip and visit Light Ragaz @ Tamina according to public slots. No further visitors within the booked slot.
- Departure from old village bath, Bad Ragaz: Mon-Thur: 08:30 p.m. / Fri-Sun: 09:30 p.m.
- Return from Tamina Gorge as wished by the guests at latest 11:30 p.m.
Exclusive gorge evening
- 1 to max. 400 persons
- CHF 15,000
- Trip and visit Light Ragaz @ Tamina as well as use of the location (Light Lounge / gorge). You enjoy the whole evening absolute exclusivity.
- Catering offer can be individually arranged with the event organiser
- This offer is suitable for promotions, company events and also for private festivities
Clothing: As it is very wet in Tamina Gorge, we recommend warm and weatherproof clothing. The event is taking place in all weather conditions.
Food: During your stay you will have the opportunity to enjoy small culinary delights and refreshments from best quality.
Parking spaces: There is a strict driving ban for private vehicles on the street into Tamina Gorge. In case you travel by car, you can find various parking facilities in direct near of the departure point of the bus in Bad Ragaz.
Disclaimer: The trip by bus into Tamina Gorge and back to Bad Ragaz is an integral part of the experience Light Ragaz @ Tamina.
Light Ragaz Management GmbH accepts no liability, in case a guest decides to walk by foot to Tamina Gorge and back again.
The street from Bad Ragaz to Tamina Gorge is not lighted.
Stay before and after the experience in Bad Ragaz and its surroundings! After various concerts and presentations of first-class artists each Thursday (www.kulturimort.ch), the restaurants and hotels in Bad Ragaz will warmly welcome you with special offers around Light Ragaz.
Further information about the versatile offers can be found in the booklet “Light Ragaz & more” as well as at Heidiland Tourism at www.heidiland.com.
Nature is our most valuable possession. Innovations and developments, which demand the resources of nature, are thus often and partially also justifiably under strict observation.
As of the beginning of the project, the creators of “Light Ragaz” dealt with this sensitive topic. For us it was clear, that such a near-natural project is only implementable with great respect towards fauna and flora.
The location promotion of the canton St. Gallen, which co-developed “Light Ragaz”, thus let the respective instances perform careful inspections to clarify the expanded touristic use of Tamina Gorge. It was defined that the interventions by “Light Ragaz” in the existing nature of Tamina Gorge are only minimal and in particular also completely reversible.
In order to keep the light emissions low, Light Ragaz decided by intention to refrain from a performance after 10.30 p.m. After this time there is complete darkness in and around Tamina Gorge.
The energy demand of such light projections is comparably high, but also for this aspect we search for innovative approaches and solutions and try to find sustainable ways with renewable energies for the upcoming edition 2018.
The respect of Light Ragaz towards nature is huge. The opportunity to light up the mystical scenery of Tamina Gorge and thus the beauty of nature in a unique way will also convince the visitors about this.
For questions about the environment we are gladly available for information: email@example.com